Below are a few ideas from the gift guide this year.
Though it is nice to buy gifts as well as to receive them, keep in mind those who are less fortunate. Take a moment to make a donation to the survivors of the typhoon in the Philppines. If you are thankful for your farmers market and your CSA, make a donation to them by buying a CSA share for a friend or family member. If you live in New York and treasure our Seaport as much I do, you can make a donation to save the Seaport from wayward development. Help to create a permanent home for the New Amsterdam Market by clicking here. If you have not had a chance to visit the market yet, please stop by the next one on December 15th. I found a lot of great gifts there last year. you won't be disappointed and come hungry!
Have a lovely holiday.
Click on the below photos to get to a direct link.
3. prettiest bracelets ever. fay andrada
santa maria novella burning papers
this is rome...this is london...this is new york...a great gift for kids. amazing series from the 1960's
7. durable versatile apron. man or lady. from birdkage.
8. a little upstate tote. weekender bag.
9. if you have not picked up your tarot deck from the wild unknown then it is about time you do so! #dreamtattoo
10. amazing beeswax pyramid made by susan riesen in upstate new york. feel the power.
11. anything from make up artist linda rodin's line. her face oil is out of this world! perfectly designed packaging.
12. four&twenty blackbirds pie book. the greatest gift ever. who doesn't love pie?
14. i love this little anchor knife from best made. it makes me dream of the sea.
15.the best woodsy fire smokey smell ever without actually being at a campfire. there are a lot of candles out there claiming this smell but this one is the original.
16. to toast a little bread on top of your stove italian style.
18. vintage copper from coppermill kitchen. no need to say more
19. everyone need a chefs knife. from quitokeeto.
20. cherry bombe magazine. the coolest
22. a beautiful live edge cutting board by way of wayward spark and red onion woodworks
23. sleepy jones. pyjamas and more. love the liberty of london pj's for men
24.david tanis book. hot of the press
25. the dinner bell. for a hostess with a sense of humor.
26. anything and everything from clamlab
27. max poglia knives, blankets and bags at warm
28. staub teakettle
29. kelli cain ceramics
30.killer boots for the man in your life from alden
31. one can never have enough knives. my current favorite is this chefs knife from orchard steele. moriah cowles a brooklyn knifemaker by way of vermont
32. these fantastic shears from bestmade
33. maple syrup. reusable bottle.
34. favorite linens of the moment
35. cashmere yarn in indigo at purl soho. knit something for someone you love.
37. palo santo wood. one of the smells on earth.
38. feast. generous vegetarian meals for any eater and every appetite